Are you considering getting an alarm monitoring system for your home? If you want to protect your family and your possessions from home burglary, then a burglar alarm is exactly what you are looking for. Did you know …
1. Many times if a burglar goes to a house and sees a decal on the door or a sign in the yard that indicates the home is protected by some sort of alarm monitoring services, the potential threat goes elsewhere.
2. Statistics show that homes in a block are about three times more likely to be burglarized if they are in the center, rather than being on the corner. This may be because of their lower visibility to any passersby.
3. More often than not a burglar lives within a two mile radius of their victim, and in many cases even know the victim.
4. In the United States, a burglary happens every 14.6 seconds.
5. Homes that have security systems are three times less likely to be burglarized than homes that do not have some sort of security system.
As you can see, burglar alarm systems are an ideal way to keep people with mal intent from breaking into your home and jeopardizing your loved ones and your livelihood.