Considering search engine optimization or SEO to capitalize on online marketing? Not sure if Cincinnati seo worth it? Here are a few interesting facts that might help you make up your mind.
1. Nearly 95 percent of all online experiences start at a search engine
2. Only 20 percent of people who use search engines pay attention to or interact with sponsored links on their search engine results pages.
3. Using blogging for a marketing tool is a great way to create better search results because there are on average 434 percent more indexed pages.
4. 25 percent of internet searches that were performed in 2012 were done on a mobile device of some kind.
5. More than 75 percent of mobile device users use that device for social networking and searching the internet.
If you are looking for local SEO and you are located somewhere like Cincinnati, the it’s always a good idea to search for Cincinnati search engine optimization. SEO is always beneficial to companies, and usually come with a marketing plan developed by the SEO Cincinnati company to cover any aspect of online marketing that interests you or might benefit your business.
Local SEO like Cincinnati seo can really take a lot of pressure off of you and your business, and it can be a very cost effective solution to any online marketing problems or obstacles you might be facing.